Thursday, November 24, 2011

ROLEX MICKEY MOUSE


Hmmm....I didn't know that Rolex Mickey Mouse does exist...


A custom design re-finished Rolex Oysterdate #6694 dial in Blue with a Mickey Mouse design.


or maybe it was Lorus's Mickey Mouse with blue dial?

Sample of 1980's Mickey Mouse watch.

Description: A charming Mickey Mouse watch marked Quartz, Lorus. From the 1980's era, 
Maker: Lorus
Width: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
Weight: 1
Title: Mickey Mouse Watch, Lorus
Materials: metal Type: Quartz


Hi folks, I'm just searching for my first watch that my Dad gave me in which I can't remember the brand...:-) And I don't think it was a Rolex with a blue dial although it looks the same, if yes then I surely still have it today.




and I confirmed that it was not LCD...

... just forget it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolex prices are falling?

I totally agree with what is being exposed in the video below. It happened a long time ago, not really due to the CV19 pandemic; it is how t...