Thursday, November 3, 2011

Casio PRO TREK PRG 130T - Wrist Shot

Easy access to all information at a glance.

Casio PRO TREK PRG 130T - after sometimes I don't  feel right. This is a very 'light' big watch but very complicated to use... or perhaps I am too lazy to learn :-) In fact, I hardly used all the features. 


But it went with me to Ayuthia, there another sentimental value...it's a keeper as well.

As for the compass, what I do to compensate the missing compass on the Explorer is that I bought a cheap plastic compass and slide it to my nylon Explorer strap. I need the compass to know where the West is...I mean at night.
The compass is important when you cannot find any 'mangkuk kuali kawah pinggan dishes' a-la Astro that is normally pointing to the west especially in the middle of nowhere in Cambodia.
I don't 100 % trust the digital GPS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolex prices are falling?

I totally agree with what is being exposed in the video below. It happened a long time ago, not really due to the CV19 pandemic; it is how t...