Monday, November 7, 2011

7S26 Gold Plated Seiko 5 - A Truly Work Horse.


I'm so lucky that my dad still keep his watch.


He put it aside because the watch is not so accurate anymore.


I'm gonna send it to the service center to get it fully overhauled and regulated.

Dear friends. 
This watch is a testimony of how good the 7S26 Seiko engine is
My dad never took it off ever since it was presented to him ages ago. He brought this watch everywhere; to the office (before retiring), gardening, rubber plantation, repairing house, workshop, please translate - 'menebas', 'tebang pokok', carpenting - 'bertukang', 'tunggu durian' and many more 'kampung' hard-works as well as 'pergi haji' and 'buat umrah'.

Yes, 7S26 is a truly work horse engine for all sort of work - for all walk of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolex prices are falling?

I totally agree with what is being exposed in the video below. It happened a long time ago, not really due to the CV19 pandemic; it is how t...