Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Why the SEIKO SKX007 7S26 is an UNBEATABLE timepiece?

I will give you these simple reasons, in which it has been hard for me to find a replacement for it:
1. Legibility / Readability
2. Day-Date function
3. Screw down crown
4. 200 meters water resistance
5. Robust and rigid body
6. Reliable engine - movement
7. It is cheap
8. Easy maintenance
9. Rugged look
10. Crown guard
11. RICH WITH HISTORY!

CASE Steel | MOVEMENT Seiko 7S26 | DIAL Black | LUME Lumibrite | GLASS Hardlex | STRAP various | WATER RESISTANCE 200m | DIMENSIONS 42.5 x 46mm | THICKNESS 13.25mm | LUG WIDTH 22mm | CROWN GUARD YES |

Therefore, I'm sharing a couple of #wristshot for those who still doubt this magnificent legendary timepiece that once explored and walked the earth. Can I find a replacement for it? (Yes, to buy another SKX007 would be the answer, but I'm not talking about Seiko, but I'm looking for a different brand!)

The search continues!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolex prices are falling?

I totally agree with what is being exposed in the video below. It happened a long time ago, not really due to the CV19 pandemic; it is how t...